WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 2 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 2

Great new episode

The animation style is nice, your jokes are fairly original for as far as I know. Sometimes the voices weren't on the same volume, and Rat sounded like he was held back while screaming or something. You could try to let him scream from a little bit further to avoid that irritating 'static' noise and then turn the volume up. Otherwise, great work, keep them coming!!

David's Adventures Eps 11 David's Adventures Eps 11

Lol

Why does this remind me from hancock?

Tenicale Man Ruins Party! Tenicale Man Ruins Party!

Again?

Why submit it again? You could better try to improve and make a video with a story, and some better characters. Nice try though.

XXBlinx2 responds:

for the last time i submitted it again because i wanted it on a different newgrounds account

Beer Run! Beer Run!

OH SHIT

He forgot the ice!

It was DAMMIT HILARIOUS, keep them coming! :3

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

USE IT TO BLOOOW YOOOUR MIIND

Well it certainly did with me.

Tarboy Tarboy

AMMAGAWD!!!

Unbelievable!! It almost looks like one of those 2D studio animations, without the stupid story manipulation made up by the owners. Hella great job!

CT - Crisis of Time CT - Crisis of Time

Second episode!!!!

I want to see them face lavos in a new form or something. More big and intense, maybe robotified :3

Apart form that, the animation was very original, and the sounds were amazing!
Good job :)

anime munters anime munters

*blown completely*

I wish there were higher rating numbers... The animation closely edged to perfection, I didn't see any flaw there, and the animation greatly synced. Nice song and mighty animation there. You've got some potential!

A.E. Chronics Epis: 1 A.E. Chronics Epis: 1

Holy shit!

That is truly a piece of art there. Animations and designs were well made, and a pity Kyo still didn't show :P I'm giving a nine because of almost no spooky music in there, like you see in the other movies with the same genre. Then again, it was very nice!

The bird strikes The bird strikes

Mwah

It was short, and funny enough. Could've used some more details and color though. Keep on with the programming, that's your real talent ;)